Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photography and Animals

Ferb likes photography. And he likes animals. This is a picture of our dog Bob. 
(He is half yellow lab and half chessie.)
This is Ferb's beloved boarder collie, Belle.
She is a happy dog. Especially when she is around her boy Ferb.
Belle
Boaris the Third
 A random bunny. Ferb was very proud of this picture. He found that if he put the camera right up to the cage, he could take a picture without the wires in it.
 A random chicken. Ferb likes chickens.
Same Chicken.
When he took this picture, Ferb ran to me excitedly. 
He thinks it is a very cool photo.
A snoozing piglet.
Our Bun-Bun at home.
Sleeping Montana
Montana

All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. WHAAAA?! With an iPhone? That is crazytown!

    I love the chicken, although I confess that I spent far too much time trying to figure it out. Is it a chick under the wing of the chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! An iPhone!
    It is a chick under the chicken's wing. Ferb LOVES that picture!

    ReplyDelete